Vision for Education are currently looking to recruit an Engineering Teacher from after who specialises in KS4 and KS5. The right person will be energetic, engaging, and forward thinking.
About the role
This is a supply role, starting after Easter - however will be working on behalf of one school in Doncaster to prepare and deliver innovative lessons focusing on Engineering as a vocational pathway. You will have access to top of the range equipment and resources, including industry standard machinery within the classroom, CNC machines, Robotics suite and much more.
About the school
The school is a warm and welcoming Academy in Doncaster delivering high quality education up to Age 19. The school is on track to be the largest of its kind from September 2022 with a full cohort. Specialising in a dual pathway approach to learning offering high quality academic pathway, and vocational pathways with cross curriculum learning throughout.
- Experience teaching Engineering to KS5
- • Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- • Have experience teaching Engineering to at least Level 3 National/Extended Diploma
- • Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.