Are you an Engineering Teacher in Doncaster looking to make a difference within a dual pathway setting specialising in Vocational achievements and qualifications as well as the Academic?
About the role
You will be responsible for supporting the school with their Engineering curriculum, contributing your skills and experience to allow students the highest quality of learning experience.
About the school
The school focuses on KS4 and KS5, being a dual pathway setting, they focus on vocational subjects with the same focus and vigour as academic subjects.
- QTS or QTLS
- Experience teaching Engineering Level 2 and 3
- QTS or QTLS
- Experience teaching students up to age 18
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.