£500 - £600 per week
About the role
Vision for Education are seeking an ECT Special Needs (SEN) Teacher to work in long term and permanent roles in special needs school settings across Greater Manchester.
Each year Vision for Education receive hundreds of teaching roles highly suited to Early Career Teachers and we are very experienced in securing ECT positions. These roles are often 1-year contracts, or permanent posts, with the ability to complete the ECT induction.
We are looking to hear from a passionate and determined ECT Special Needs (SEN) Teacher looking to start their career in teaching. We understand that SEND can be a difficult area to secure Teaching jobs for ECTs, but because of our long-lasting relationships and track record with SEND schools across Greater Manchester, we can get you a foot in the door.
About the school
Vision for Education works with numerous SEND schools in the Manchester area, meaning great opportunities for an ECT Special Needs (SEN) Teacher. Our office in Manchester also covers SEND schools in Stockport, Trafford, Salford, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham and Tameside. We work with SEND settings for pupils of primary, secondary and college age that have an outstanding reputation in their local area.
- Have experience teaching children in your specific setting.
- Have a keen interest in working in SEND settings
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have recently completed a recognised teaching qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.