Economics Teacher required at high-achieving college in the Huddersfield area. May-Summer 2022, part-time, 3.5 days.
About the role
We are looking to appoint a talented Economics Teacher who is lively, committed, enthusiastic and flexible in their approach to work. You should ideally possess a successful record of teaching and learning in the 16-19 age range.
The position is part-time, 3.5 days, to start May 2022 and will potentially be until the end of the academic year.
About the school
You will be working in a successful, high-achieving, college in the Huddersfield area.
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification with experience teaching Economics to KS5
- Have the capacity to motivate, encourage and inspire students of all abilities
- Have a passion for the subject area, with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- A recognised teaching qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.