We’re looking for qualified Early Years Educators that can bring energy and passion to their work to join our team here in Bristol.
About the role
Day to day you’ll be tasked with:
Delivering children’s care routines.
Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents.
Introducing innovative activities and constantly challenging children’s learning and development.
Promoting child welfare and ensuring safeguarding procedures are followed.
About the school
They have committed to measured and sustainable growth, which will enable them to create an excellent school with ambition for every child. They invest heavily in the tailored professional development of their staff with opportunities to develop expertise. They have a friendly working environment with supportive leadership and encourage their staff to maintain a positive work-life balance.
- - DBS Enhanced on update service
- - Experience in an early years setting
- - Experience with children
- - Knowledge of Early Years
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.