I am currently working with a school in Weston-Super-Mare who are currently recruiting for qualified Teaching Assistants from April and also from September.
About the role
These positions are open to individuals who have experience of working in similar settings and that also have experience of working with SEND children.
I have multiple Teaching Assistants working at the school and they love it!
About the school
The school pride themselves on creating a secure and inclusive environment for the children they support. They have a welcoming and diverse community with an environment in which all individuals are valued.
- Have experience of working with children on a 1:1 basis and in a classroom environment.
- Have experience of dealing with challenging behaviour and using de-escalation techniques.
- Be proactive and empathetic in your approach, always aiming to achieve the best possible outcomes for the students you work with
- Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning or equivalent qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.