Vision for Education are working with a school in Weston-Super-Mare to appoint an energetic and creative Early Years Teaching Assistant to work on a part-time basis.
About the role
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint an Early Years Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply support team and to work in a local primary school in Weston-Super-Mare. The successful Teaching Assistant will work alongside the class teacher to support nursery children in all areas of the EYFS setting and will also assist in the preparation of the learning environment, liaise with parents, maintain pupil records and carry out a wide range of other tasks to support the teacher.
About the school
This is a large school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. The school is led by a dynamic and supportive senior leadership team and provides lots of opportunities for professional development.
- You must have a Level 3 Early Years Qualification or equivalent
- You will have knowledge and previous experience of working in an Early Years setting
- level 3 Early Years Certificate or equivalent qualification.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.