I am looking for a Primary Teacher for a school in Weston-Super-Mare.
About the role
I am looking for a Primary Teacher for a school in Weston-Super-Mare. You will be working five days a week alongside the EY and KS1 Team as the Reception Teacher. The role is to start asap and is to go on until the end of the academic year.
This role is open to ECT / NQT teachers who have recent and relevant experience.
About the school
This small school is based in Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset. This Church of England school is a creative, community driven school with a real ‘family feel’. This is successful and focused school with an established, friendly team.
- Have QTS / Qualified Teacher Status
- Have experience working with children in Early Years / EY / Reception
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to process one
- QTS / Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.