Vision for Education are looking to appoint an energetic and creative Early Years Teacher to work on a full-time basis. Starting on 25th April 2022, the school welcomes applications from both newly qualified and experienced candidates.
About the role
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an Early Years Teacher to join our successful team and to work in a local school setting in Oldham. This will be a full-time role working with children who will need support and encouragement throughout their daily routine. Although this can be a challenging role, it is also very rewarding.
About the school
This is small school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under it’s care. The Early years provision at this local school has been rated Outstanding by OFSTED, it is led by a dynamic and supportive senior leadership team and provides lots of opportunities for professional development.
- Have previous experience of working in an Early Years setting- This is essential to be successful in this role.
- Up to date knowledge of the statutory reforms introduced in Sept 2021
- Hold a relevant qualification and QTS
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Must hold QTS?
- Must have EY experience?
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.