Vision for Education is looking to appoint a full time Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary school in Gateshead from April 2022 - July 2022.
About the role
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years Foundation Stage (TA), the Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) will focus on providing general classroom support for a class of 27 Nursery children.
About the school
This is a “Good” school which has high standards and expects the best provision for the children under its care. The school is supported by an inspirational Headteacher, a strong leadership team and committed governors.
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a school environment.
- Level 2 qualification in Childcare
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.