Vision for school in Gateshead. This is a fixed term Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) role, based in a Year 2 classroom, which will commence in April 2022 – July 2022.
About the role
Working as part of a dynamic and creative Early Years Foundation Stage (TA), the Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) will focus on Education is looking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join our successful supply team and work in a local primary providing general classroom support for a class of 31 children. Previous experience using Read Write Inc is beneficial.
About the school
This outstanding primary school is looking for a committed and successful Early Years Foundation Stage Teaching Assistant (EYFS TA) to join their motivated team. The school has an inspirational Headteacher, a strong leadership team and committed governors. The local community is highly supportive of the school and parental involvement is very positive.
- Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in an school environment.
- Level 2 TA qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.