I am seeking an Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher that contributes to this high quality EYFS unit. Developing an ethos of inclusive and nurturing environment!
About the role
Teaching within EYFS, you will use your practical knowledge and skills to plan, model and enhance the environment to ensure that children are engaged and motivated to learn. Assess, monitor and adapt the curriculum to ensure that it inspires and challenges children.
About the school
The school promotes well-being as a priority and holds a high regard to supporting pastoral care. The school celebrates a varied curriculum that encourages learning indoor and outdoors through continuous provision.
- Are you an enthusiastic, caring and engaging Teaching with a passion for Early Years education.
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.