We are looking to recruit Early Careers Teachers (ECTs) for work starting in September 2022 based in secondary schools in Brighton and surrounding areas.
About the role
The desired Early Careers Teacher (ECT) will be working in our client secondary schools from September 2022, we have various roles available ranging from day to day supply cover to more longer term contracts. The Early Careers Teacher (ECT) will be responsible for delivering their subject across Key Stage 3 and 4 to mixed ability classes. We are looking for an Early Careers Teacher who is passionate and determined with high expectations of behaviour and attainment.
About the school
A variety of settings can be discussed.
- Have recent experience teaching students aged 11-16
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have passed your teacher training course
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.