Vision for Education are looking to employ several Early Career Teachers (ECTs) for September 2022 for temporary positions within Primary establishments in the Durham area.
About the role
Vision for Education are looking to hear from enthusiastic and determined ECTs who are looking to start their career in teaching. The ECT role will commence September 2022 with the opportunity to obtain long term employment. We are committed to providing excellent support and opportunities and pride ourselves on our ability to offer fantastic practitioners to some of the area’s best schools.
About the school
The specified job role will be to work in our highly rated client schools in the Durham area. Vision for Education aims to provide an excellent client basis, with our Newcastle office covering schools in Gateshead, Newcastle, Sunderland, South Tyneside, Northumberland, and many other areas. This is one of the many reasons that Vision for Education is a market-leading agency in the educational sector, providing schools with outstanding teachers and educational support to ensure that our children receive the greatest possible education in our community.
- Hold a minimum of Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Have passed your ITT course.
- QTS status within the UK.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.