Vision for Education are seeking from September 2022 to work in long term and permanent roles in our client schools in Gateshead.
About the role
The desired Primary (ECTs) will be working in our client schools from September 2022. We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic schools in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined (ECTs) who are looking to start their career in teaching.
About the school
Vision for Education works with hundreds of schools. Our office in Newcastle covers Gateshead, Newcastle, Sunderland, Washington, South Tyneside local authorities and many other areas. We work with both Primary and Secondary schools that have an outstanding reputation in their local area and are passionate about ensuring our community provides the best possible education for our children.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.