ECTs and NQTs required for Teaching roles across the North East starting in September 2022. We have a number of long term roles in Primary and Secondary SEND schools that will begin on supply but become permanent jobs for the right people.
About the role
Supply is a fantastic way of finding the right school for you, when you have recently qualified as a Teacher. Many ECTs and NQTs may feel worried if they don't immediately gain permanent employment, but this is where Vision for Education can help to find the right role for you. Every year, we help hundreds of recently qualified Teachers to find long term supply work that leads to direct contracts, and helps them to complete their induction.
About the school
We work with Primary and Secondary SEND schools across the North East that cater for students with ASC, MLD, SEMH, PMLD, so whatever type of SEND you'd like to specialise in, we can help you find something local.
- Are you an ECT or NQT looking for long term work in September?
- Have QTS or QTLS?
- Have an interest in gaining more experience in SEND settings?
- QTS or QTLS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.