Vision for Education are seeking Early Career Teachers (ECTs) from September 2022 to work in long term and permanent roles in our client schools in Sunderland
About the role
Vision for Education are seeking Early Career Teachers (ECTs) from September 2022 to work in long term and permanent roles in our client schools in Sunderland. Between September and July each year, Vision for Education receive hundreds of Teaching Roles for September across Primary and Secondary Schools. Often, these roles are highly suited to ECTs and we are very experienced in securing these teachers positions that help them complete their induction. These roles are often 1-year contracts, or permanent posts, with the ability to complete an induction. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS. The desired Primary Early Career Teachers (ETCs)/ Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) will be working in our client schools from September 2022. We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic schools in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Early Career Teacher (ECTs) who are looking to start their career in teaching.
About the school
Vision for Education works with hundreds of schools. Our office in Newcastle covers Gateshead, Newcastle, Sunderland, Washington, North Tyneside, South Tyneside local authorities and many other areas. We work with both Primary and Secondary schools that have an outstanding reputation in their local area and are passionate about ensuring our community provides the best possible education for our children.
- Have experience teaching children in your specific setting.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
- Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.