Recruiting on behalf of a quaint but innovative Secondary school in a small town in North Nottinghamshire, who currently require support with their need for a Teacher of DT with some KS3 ICT within the timetable.
About the role
Monday, Thursday and Friday with a mixed timetable of a range of KS3 and KS4 DT subjects, and ICT at KS3 within the timetable. This role would be best suited for a Design Technology specialist who is ICT savvy, or has an interest in computing.
About the school
The school is a smaller than average Academy based in Retford, a small town in North Nottinghamshire, easily accessible from Sheffield, Doncaster, and Rotherham as well as Newark or Lincoln. A deep rooted school within the local community with an off site attached 6th form for their Post-16 Students
- Experience teaching Design Technology to GCSE
- ICT Savvy
- Experience working with Secondary Aged students
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.