We are recruiting for a Design Technology Teacher (Textiles and Food Technology) to provide long-term supply cover, Easter-Summer 2022, full-time in the Halifax area.
About the role
Are you an enthusiastic and committed Design Technology teacher looking for an exciting new role? We are currently supporting a school in the Halifax area in their search for a Design Technology teacher to teach Textiles and Food Technology to Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. This is a full-time role, Easter-Summer 2022.
About the school
The school is a modern, forward-thinking school with some of the best academic results in the area. You will be supported by a dynamic, enthusiastic departmental and senior team.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have some knowledge or previous experience of Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 Food Technology and Textiles
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.