We are currently looking to appoint an enthusiastic and passionate Design Technology Teacher to join a team of committed staff on a supply basis within schools around the Bognor Regis area.
About the role
Are you able to deliver exciting and interactive lessons that can inspire students and lend your expertise to several technology subjects?
The Design Technology Teacher position will be on a day-to-day basis, as and when required with the possibility of longer-term contracts starting immediately and in September 2022.
The ideal Design Technology Teacher will be keen and passionate, willing to work effectively as part of a team and can motivate and support others. As the Design Technology Teacher, you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment. It is important that the Design Technology Teacher has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and a strong commitment to raising standards.
About the school
A variety of settings can be discussed.
- Have Qualified Teacher Status
- Have experience teaching a Design Technology subject to Key Stage 3 or 4
- Be passionate about the subject and keen to become a strong and supportive team member
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.