Vision For Education is currently recruiting for Experienced Teachers or ECTS’s to join a Secondary School in Dover as a Design Technology Teacher.
About the role
This is a full time role to start as soon as possible
About the school
The School is a mixed large Secondary School. The School believes there are no limits to what a student can achieve and applies this to every student at the School. At the School there are strong ties to the community with parents really getting involved in the operation of the School.
- Experience working at a DT Teacher
- A passion for the progress of Secondary school pupils
- Have a DBS on the update service
- Previous Experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.