Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a DT Teacher to work in a Secondary school in North Yorkshire. This is a full-time teaching role starting ASAP.
About the role
The desired DT Teacher will be working with pupils, with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for both NQTs and experienced teachers.
About the school
We work closely with this North Yorkshire-based secondary school with their supply requirements. They are hoping to appoint someone to work within a brilliant DT department.
- Experience of working with 11-16 year olds
- Experience teaching Design and Technology
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.