We are currently recruiting for Teachers of Art in the Stockton on Tees area who would like day-to-day, short-term or long-term supply.
About the role
Are you a qualified Art Teacher looking for a new role? Are you looking for flexibility or a better work/life balance? We are always looking to speak to teachers for day-to-day, short-term and long-term supply.
The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of the National Curriculum and will be able to plan innovative and engaging lessons that will meet the needs of children with a variety of abilities. You must also be approachable, inspiring, enthusiastic and be able to quickly build relationships. This is a great time to join us and become part of our committed teaching team.
About the school
Over 14 years we have built long-standing relationships with schools across the Stockton on Tees and surrounding areas. All our schools provide a welcoming and supportive environment for their supply teachers..
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or QTLS
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.