Are you a Design and Technology Teacher looking for a change of scenery? We are looking for a DT teacher to join our successful supply team to support a rural North Yorkshire school on a long term basis.
About the role
The desired DT teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Teacher must have experience of working within an DT department and be comfortable teaching DT at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
About the school
We work with a range of schools across North Yorkshire, Darlington and the Teesside area.
- Have experience teaching secondary education at KS3 and KS4
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Secondary Teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Qualified Teacher Status
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.