Vision for Education is currently recruiting for a Dance Teacher for an extraordinary Secondary School in the charming town of Maidstone.
About the role
The position is to start ASAP however later starts will be considered.
The Educator should be passionate about Dance and be able to create an atmosphere which expands the student’s confidence. The ability to create an engaging and exciting learning environment for the students will be vital in this role.
About the school
The School is an all-inclusive environment where there is a strong belief in every students potential. The School is large Secondary School with outstanding facilities as well as organised and well-resourced departments.
- • Proactive, personable with a real positive can-do attitude
- • Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- • Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Qualified Teacher Qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.