A fantastic permanent opportunity for an experienced FE qualified, curriculum manager with SEND experience has become available in the Sheffield area.
About the role
This is a full time, 52 week role based on 37.5 hours per week.
As Curriculum Manager you will report to the Director of Education to ensure that learners at this FE setting receive the best quality learning experience. Incorporating aspects such as life skills, communication skills that are practical and ambitious are at the forefront of this settings curriculum.
If you are interested in seeing a full job description for this role, please get in touch with Katy Emmott on 01145530900 or email your CV to email@example.com
About the school
This FE setting specialises in the education of young adults, as well as life long learning. Based in South Yorkshire with a number of satellite provisions. The successful candidate may be required to work across these provisions.
- • Have full UK QTS or QTLS
- • Have experience in teaching SEND at an FE level
- • Ideally have your own transport or close public transport links
- • Be willing to pick up any cover requirements
- • Have previous experience and knowledge in Independence Curriculum design
- • Have a knowledge of EHCP processes
- • Be available from April 2022
- UK Qualified Teachers Status and previous experience of leading curriculum in an SEND setting
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.