Do you have a background in Creative Arts? Are you interested in gaining experience working in a secondary school?
About the role
We are looking for people who have experience in any of the following: Drama, Dance, Art, Music or Media to take the skills and knowledge that you have and work in a setting where you use them supporting children in a secondary school environment. You would be working in the capacity of a Creative Arts Teaching Assistant, providing vital support to both teachers and pupils. You will be required to work closely with pupils, including positive relationships to help them to get the most out of their time in education, while at the same time utilising your knowledge of the creative arts.
As a Creative Arts Teaching Assistant you will have the opportunity to get a feel for working in schools, and for gaining valuable experience for a potential future in a role working with children.
About the school
We can offer you paid work in secondary schools across the Huddersfield area supporting pupils with barriers to learning, additional learning needs, or social, emotional and mental health needs. The Creative Arts Teaching Assistant role can either be full or part-time dependant on your circumstances.
- Have recent experience working with children or young people
- Have a warm and friendly nature to be able to build positive relationships with pupils
- Have a creative arts background that you can incorporate into schools
- relevant experience working with young people.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.