We are recruiting! Are you thinking of training as a teacher next year and keen to get as much experience as possible? Do you have experience working with young people and want to work in schools?
About the role
Cover supervisors are suitably-trained school staff who supervise pupils carrying out pre-prepared exercises when teaching staff are on short-term absence. The cover supervisor’s main job is to manage a classroom, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set. You do not need to be a qualified Teacher to be a Cover Supervisor however, you must have experience within a secondary school setting/ with secondary aged pupils.
About the school
We are currently working with a large amount of schools in the Bury area and surrounding areas.
- Have around 2 weeks experience working with secondary aged pupils (KS3 and KS4)
- • Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Two weeks experience working within a school
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.