Cover supervisor - Secondary schools
Flexible start dates - call today to book your video interview
Pay - Supply rate, Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications
About the role
We are recruiting! Are you thinking of training as a teacher next year and keen to get as much experience as possible?
Do you have experience working with young people and want to work in schools?
Cover supervisors are suitably-trained school staff who supervise pupils carrying out pre-prepared exercises when teaching staff are on short-term absence. The cover supervisor’s main job is to manage a classroom, ensuring that students remain on task with the work they have been set. You do not need to be a qualified Teacher to be a Cover Supervisor however, you must have experience within a secondary school setting/ with secondary aged pupils.
About the school
We work with schools across the whole of Greater Manchester. Those area's include; Manchester, Salford, Trafford, Bolton, Wigan, Warrington, Stockport, Tameside, Cheshire east, Buxton, Oldham, Rochdale and Bury.
- Have around 2 weeks experience working with secondary aged pupils (KS3 and KS4)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
- To have recent experience working within a secondary school
- To have/ or willing to obtain an enhanced DBS certificate (registered on the update service)
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.