About the role
This position is to start ASAP and will change on a week-to-week basis depending on staffing needs of the School.
The Educator will cover classes where planning will already be prepared by the teacher in their absence. Therefore, the school will be looking for someone who is adaptable proactive and positive. You will have support when you need it from the senior leadership team as they are always ready to assist you in anyway.
About the school
The School is a large mixed Secondary School which believes in creating a caring and engaging learning environment where the students can really thrive and reach their full potential.
To be considered for the role of Cover Supervisor you will:
- 2 weeks experience in a relevant referenceable role
- Flexible and adaptable approach to teaching
- Ability to think outside the box delivering sessions out of your comfort zone
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Relevant and referenceable experience
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply
Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role,
please call Jessica Fisher on 01724 857 540
or email firstname.lastname@example.org