Cover Supervisors required for secondary schools based in Crawley starting immediately.
About the role
The Cover Supervisor role is due to start immediately for ad hoc roles, with the possibility of shorter term contracts for the right candidate.
The Cover Supervisor role may include the following responsibilities:
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy
- Managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment
- Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
It is important that you hold one of the following qualifications:
- A degree
- Level 2 Award in Support Work in Schools
- Level 2 Certificate in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level 3 Certificate in Cover Supervision of Pupils in Schools
About the school
A variety of settings can be discussed.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of educational professionals
- Have a passion for working with young people
- Recent experience working with students aged between 11 - 16 in an education or coaching capacity.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.