£80 - £100 per day (salary is depending on experience and/or qualifications)
July 2023 – ongoing
About the role
Vision for Education are looking for a committed and dynamic Cover Supervisor to work at a range of Secondary schools across the Hastings area with the possibility of going long term or permanent in one setting.
About the school
At Vision, we work with a variety of Secondary, Primary & SEN schools, whether they are large city-based schools or small village schools. If you're an experienced cover supervisor or looking for your first steps into teaching, we will find the school for you!
Here at Vision for Education we are also recruiting for support staff. Get in touch with us today to find out what roles we have available!
- Have a passion for working with young people
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of educational professionals
- Experience working with children
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.