£75- £100 per day
About the role
Vision for Education are looking for a full time cover supervisor to work in a popular Primary school in Peterborough. This role would be on a long term basis but has potential to go permanent for the right candidate. The role would involve covering from EYFS up to Year 6 dependant on teacher absence and the schools needs.
About the school
The school is a popular two form entry primary school located in Peterborough. The school was rated 'Good' by Ofsted in their last inspection a couple years ago. The school is well resourced and benefits from a supportive team. Professional development will by offered through out the contract.
- To have recent and relevant experience teaching within a Primary school
- To be a flexible, adaptable and resilient
- To have excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- Qualifications and experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.