Vision For Education has an amazing opportunity for a Cover Supervisor to join a Secondary School in Ramsgate.
About the role
The position is to start in March 2022, however later starts in the year will also be considered.
The Educator will be collaborative, passionate, and work well within a team. We’re looking for someone to work closely with the staff in department and collectively achieve positive learning outcomes for the students.
About the school
This role is for a large nonselective Secondary School which has a Sixth form attached. The School is growing year on year making this an exciting time to join the School. There are high expectations at the school from the staff and students which creates a vibrant and exciting learning environment.
- Significant experience as a Cover Supervisor.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and passionate
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.