Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a part-time Cover Supervisor to join our successful supply teaching team, working in a local secondary school in Leeds. Starting ASAP, this is an ongoing long-term position.
About the role
The desired Cover Supervisor - Part-time will have experience of working within a school environment and be comfortable supervising pupils across Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4), providing flexible support to cover short-term staff absence. Delivering pre-planned lessons, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to get into teaching.
About the school
A dynamic and forward-thinking thinking environment, the desired Cover Supervisor - Part-time will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team and will benefit from working alongside some excellent practitioners.
- Have experience working in a secondary setting
- Hold a degree qualification
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Experience working in a secondary school
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.