We are recruiting Communication Support Workers to provide signing support for students in a further education setting. BSL Level 2, or above, qualified.
About the role
We are currently recruiting for a Communication Support Worker to provide signing support to hearing impaired students in a Further Education setting. Working towards the individual learners needs on a 1:1 basis in a classroom environment and providing study support when needed. The position would include liaising collaboratively with colleagues across the establishment and maintaining student records.
The role would be ideal for anyone with experience working with young people with hearing impairment and would like to transfer their skills into the classroom where you can make a a genuine difference to the lives of the students.
About the school
This is a further education establishment in the Kirklees area.
- Have experience working with hearing impaired students
- Have a qualification in BSL Level 2 or above
- Have Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent) Grade C or above
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of support workers
- BSL (British Sign Language) Level 2 or above
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.