Vision for Education are seeking to appoint school classroom supervisors to work in our local secondary schools in Blackpool, and surrounding areas. This is an immediate start and will be working on a flexible basis.
About the role
Vision for Education are seeking to appoint Classroom Supervisors to work in our local secondary schools in Blackpool, and surrounding areas. This is an immediate start and will be working on a flexible basis. The role will be to assist and support in Key Stage 3 & 4 classes either as an assistant or delivering pre-set work in the absence of the teacher. You do not need to hold a teaching qualification, but must demonstrate that you have previously worked with children in any previous role (teaching, youth worker, sports coach, support worker, summer camps, voluntary etc)
About the school
Positions at secondary schools across the Blackpool and surrounding areas.
- Have experience working in a secondary setting
- Hold a degree qualification
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
- Be a confident communicator, able to use your own initiative when required
- to be educated to degree level
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.