Are you looking for a rewarding career that allows a great insight into teaching ? Vision for Education are looking to for an experienced Classroom Supervisor to work in Secondary Schools across Gateshead.
About the role
You will be required to cover staff sickness in a variety of subjects and be able to deliver pre-set work whilst ensuring continuation of education for all pupils. You will be working with students across Key Stages 3 and 4 and with students across the ability spectrum.
If you have past experience working/volunteering with children and have a confident and personable attitude this is the job for you. This position also provides valuable insight into teaching and is a great option to gain paid experience in the classroom before perusing a career as a qualified Teacher.
About the school
The schools believe that all children, irrespective of their starting point are entitled to a broad and balanced curriculum. Their innovative curriculum is designed to give all students the opportunity to develop as inquisitive individuals who feel valued and respected.
- At least 6 weeks experience working with young people
- Have experience working with students aged 11-16.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- A Degree and minimum 6 weeks experience working/volunteering with children
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.