Are you looking for a rewarding career that allows a great insight into teaching? Vision for Education are looking for a Classroom Supervisor to work in secondary schools across Sunderland.
About the role
You will be required to cover staff sickness in a variety of subjects and be able to deliver pre-set work whilst ensuring continuation of education for all pupils. You will be working with students across Key Stages 3 and 4 and with students across the ability spectrum.
About the school
This school believes that all children, irrespective of their starting point are entitled to a broad and balanced curriculum. Their innovative curriculum is designed to give all students the opportunity to develop as inquisitive individuals who feel valued and respected.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have a minimum of 6 weeks experience in a school or similar setting
- Have a passion and drive for teaching
- Relevant qualifications and experience
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.