Vision are in search of an excellent classroom teacher to work in a nurturing, happy, and continually improving school. This role would be suitable for both ECTs and experienced Teachers.
About the role
As a class teacher you will teach a class with a group of children keen to learn and the support of a committed leadership team. The position is to start full time from September 2022 but the school will wait for the right candidate.
About the school
Based in South Cambridgeshire, 14 miles south-west of Cambridge and just north of Royston, this is a thriving and happy school where the children are central to all that they do.
- -Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary Teachers
- -Have a passion for teaching with the ability to cover pre prepared work set by the full time teacher
- -Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Experience and qualifications
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.