Vision For Education is currently recruiting for a talented Chemistry Teacher for amazing Secondary School in Gravesend.
About the role
This is a full time Teaching role to start in September 2022, however earlier starts may be considered.
The Educator will teach across GCSE and A levels and create a vibrant and exciting environment for the students to learn and develop within.
About the school
The School is an all ability large Secondary School with a co- educational sixth form attached. There are high expectations at the school from both the students and staff to achieve the highest possible results.
- Proactive, personable with a real positive can-do attitude
- Hold a minimum of a Teacher qualification (QTS or foreign equivalent)
- Significant experience as a Chemistry Teacher.
- Have a DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Qualified Teacher Qualification
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.