We are looking for a Business Studies Teacher to work in a secondary school based in Preston to start September 2022.
About the role
The desired Business Studies teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The chosen Business Studies teacher must have experience of working within an Business Studies department and be comfortable teaching at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
This role will start September 2022 and be for the full academic year.
You’ll be a good business studies teacher that will always be looking to install and improve upon important career building skills such as decision-making, logical thinking and problem-solving.
About the school
This is a large, well regarded Secondary setting based in Preston. They have a modern site, with excellent facilities, they have a friendly working environment with supportive leadership and encourage their staff to maintain a positive work-life balance. With a new SLT team that have committed to structure and pursuing the best practice of education for the children.
- Experience in teaching KS3 & KS4 Business Studies.
- A relevant teaching qualification.
- The ability to build good working relationships with children, teachers, parents, and carers.
- Experience of working with children and the ability to manage groups of children.
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- Hold QTS
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.