We are looking for a professional and dedicated candidate who will be committed to empowering young people to thrive in their education. This role is open both NQTs and experienced teachers.
About the role
The desired Business Studies teacher will be supported by an outstanding and passionate team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The chosen Business Studies teacher must have experience of working within an Business Studies department and be comfortable teaching at Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4).
You’ll be a good business studies teacher that will always be looking to install and improve upon important career building skills such as decision-making, logical thinking and problem-solving.
About the school
This is a large, well regarded Secondary setting based in Bristol. They have a modern site, with excellent facilities, they have a friendly working environment with supportive leadership and encourage their staff to maintain a positive work-life balance. With a new SLT team that have committed to structure and pursuing the best practice of education for the children.
- • Experience in teaching KS3 & KS4 Business Studies.
- • A relevant teaching qualification.
- • The ability to build good working relationships with children, teachers, parents, and carers.
- • Experience of working with children and the ability to manage groups of children.
- • The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
- • Experience Business Studies Teaching
- • DBS Enhanced on update service
- Teaching KS3 & KS4 Business Studies.
What the school offer
- Support and Career Progression