£70 - £80 per day
About the role
Do you have a talent for building relationships and breaking down barriers? Are you looking for a new opportunity? We have full-time vacancies in Trafford schools supporting children to manage their behaviour.
- You will be required to support in small classes from Y7 – Y11, using behaviour management skills in assisting pupils in overcoming barriers to learning.
- Pupils are all aged 11-16 with EHCPs for Social, Emotional & Mental Health needs, SEMH, as well as associated needs such as Autism or ADHD
- We are looking for an individual who has a passion for creating fun and engaging ways to support students
About the school
- The schools offer broad curriculums based on children’s' needs and interests including vocational learning.
- Lessons take place in small groups of no more than 8 pupils.
- The schools focus on areas where progress can be made whether that's emotionally, socially, behaviourally or academically.
- There are opportunities for the role to become permanent with the school after a qualifying period
- • Be confident in behaviour management skills to de-escalate any threatening or aggressive behaviour.
- • To mentor and engage with the students, delivering specifically designed educational packages.
- • You will need to be resilient, empathetic, patient and not take things too personally.
- • Have relevant experience of working with children, young people or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.