We are currently recruiting for Behaviour Support Workers to provide short-term and long-term supply at Secondary schools across Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield.
About the role
Are you looking for a full or part-time position working with children with challenging behaviours?
Do you have experience working as a behaviour support worker or in youth offending?
We are currently working with a variety of Secondary Schools and Further Education settings across the area who are looking for Behaviour Support Workers to provide additional support to students. We are looking for Behaviour Support Workers who have the experience and passion to work with vulnerable young students that present challenging behaviours. You will have compassion and empathy and the drive to make a difference in young peoples lives.
We would be happy to speak to anyone with experience working with young people outside of education, who would like to transfer their skills into the classroom.
About the school
We work with secondary schools across the Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield areas.
- Have recent relevant experience working 1:1 with vulnerable children who present challenging behaviours
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Behaviour Support Workers
- Have Team Teach training or be willing to attend the FREE course held by Vision
- Previous experience working with children with challenging behaviours.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.