LOCATION – Trafford
CONTRACT TYPE – Full time
CONTRACT TERMS – Long term
SALARY – £350 – £400 per week
JOB START – ASAP
About the role
Have you got a passion for supporting children?
Do you have experience in behaviour management?
Looking for a new opportunity?
Vision for Education are currently working alongside a range of schools in Trafford who are looking for Behaviour Support Assistants to start as soon as possible.
This role is to support young people with Social, Emotional and Behavioural needs.
- We are looking for Behaviour Support Assistant who can be resilient, calm and build strong and positive relationships with young people
- You will implement intervention work to support students on a 1:1 basis and with small groups, to enable them to access the curriculum
- You will work alongside dedicated class teachers to guide and motivate students to achieve their learning and personal targets
About the school
- Each school in Trafford provide a personalised and high-quality education for all children
- They cater for pupils aged 11-16 who have a range of complex needs including: social, emotional, and mental health needs and autism.
- They have a supportive team of staff that provide a nurturing and inclusive environment for all that can be at times fast paced
- There are opportunities for the role to become permanent with the school after a qualifying period
- Have a positive, resilient, and can-do attitude
- Have experience of supporting challenging behaviour or desire to do so
- Be adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Be willing to work in schools in the Trafford area
- Have relevant experience working with children, young people, or vulnerable adults
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.