Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Behaviour Support Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local secondary school in Redcar and Cleveland starting ASAP, ongoing.
About the role
The desired Behaviour Support Assistant will be supported by an outstanding and passionate management team, and will work alongside some excellent practitioners, who put children at the heart of everything they do. The desired Behaviour Support Assistant will support the behaviour support team and will involve maintaining good behaviour within the exclusion and removal room, monitoring trends with referrals and on call and intervening with students to reduce referrals.
About the school
This school have established a strong community where staff and students work together in an atmosphere of mutual respect. The students are valued as individuals and encouraged to develop their abilities to the full.
- Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant / Learning Support Assistant in a school environment.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have experience working with secondary-aged pupils.
- experience working with a school environment.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.