Vision for Education is looking to appoint a Pupil Behaviour Support Assistant to join our join our successful supply agency team and work in a school in the South Tyneside local authority.
About the role
Working as part of an energetic and creative team, the successful Behaviour Support Assistant will focus on delivering support to children with MLD (Moderate Learning Difficulties) in a Secondary School. This position will be on a supply basis between Monday to Friday. Part time and full time positions are available and can can be long term, short term or day to day.
The successful candidate will ideally have Team Teach Training however this is not essential. If applicants are successful there is an opportunity for you to attend the Team Teach training course that Vision for Education provides.
About the school
The school prides itself on their supportive environment for both staff and students, this is evident through their ethos and values which is used throughout the school community and underpins all teachings. Their innovative curriculum is designed to give all students the opportunity to develop as inquisitive individuals who feel valued and respected. The school is committed to the safeguarding of all pupils.
- Have experience supporting children in small groups.
- Have experience working with children with MLD.
- Be patient and have a caring nature.
- Relevant experience and qualifications.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.