£325 to £375 per day
14 March 2022
Vision for Education are currently looking for a Behavior Mentor to work in Pupil Referral Units, Alternative Provisions, and similar settings across Stockport.
About the role
- As a Behaviour Mentor you may be required to support small groups or 1:1 with students who may demonstrate challenging behaviour
- You will be required to facilitate a safe and positive learning environment
- You will need to have the ability to grow strong and positive relationships with students
About the school
- Each unit and provision in Stockport provide a bespoke, child-centred, and high-quality education programme
- They promote a supportive and progressive environment where each student is respected and valued
- Class sizes will vary between 4-8 students per class
To be considered for the role of Behaviour Mentor you will:
- Strong and confident behaviour management abilities
- Be patient, engaging and calm when under pressure
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
- Have a minimum of 6 weeks relevant experience of working with children or young people
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Vision for Education do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.