Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a full-time SEND Teaching Assistant to work in local SEND school Monday- Friday based in kempston to start immediately.
About the role
The role is working with children with autism in a SEN school
About the school
The school in a popular SEN school that caters for children on the Autism spectrum
- To be considered for the role of Entry Level Teaching Assistant you will: We are looking for candidates to join us for this Entry Level Teaching Assistant role who have a background in any of the areas above, and ideally a supporting qualification in Health and Social Care, Early Childhood Studies, Supporting Teaching and Learning, Youth Work, Psychology, Sociology, Mental Health or a related qualification Experience is vital for this Entry Level Teaching Assistant role, as we need to obtain recent professional references.
- The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are A-C English and Maths or equivalent.
About Vision for Education
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.